Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tag Doom Aa Doom Doom

Time for the rolling drumbeats as this dilapidated piece of cyberspace sees some activity after ages of neglect, all thanks to being tagged by Jhinkuprasad .

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER?

Kaalpurush, which left me with the feeling that I have once again failed to comprehend something beyond my comprehension :(

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?

Just finished "Catch 22" by Joseph Heller, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Planning to start "Countdown" by Amitava Ghosh as soon as I feel like starting.


3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Scrabble, although I am not very good at it.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

Stumped, can't think of any that I could confidently classify as a favourite.

5. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Petrol, I just love to be in a petrol pump.

6. FAVORITE SOUND?

Once it used to be the low murmur that rose once the bell rung to signal the end of classes for the day. No bels in office, no murmurs either :(

7.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD:

The hollow feeling I have experienced during my handfull of crematory visits.

8.FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?

"What time is it?"

9. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE?

The night canteen at my hostel, which is out of reach these days.

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME:

Something that will not be decided by me. I hate taking decisions that might change someone's life.

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT.

"If I had a lot of money I would... stop working for a living and start living for a change.

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?

As fast as I can :)

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?

I sleep with a stuffed beam.

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?

They have been cool, so far.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?

A useful piece of metal that I hardly use.

16. FAVORITE DRINK?

Beer.

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT,

"IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD... kill it.

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?

I do, is it poisonous?

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?

I would settle for a nice coat of black, thank you very much.

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.

Calcutta, Bombay.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Football, without a second thought.

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU:

She comes across as a really nice person, but uses a Bihari pseudonym.

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?

Nothing that is visible.

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?

As of now, yes.

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?

Night owl, as far as possible.

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?

Over easy, I guess.


27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?

Home.

28. FAVORITE PIE?

Chocolate pie, I did not like the apple version.

29.FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?

Vanilla, preferably with a brownie.

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?

This will be updated when I decide who to tag.

2 comments:

Shiri Basu Roy said...

aami motei bihari pseudonym use kori naa!

Saumyajit said...

oporer kothatay ektu dnaat keliye nilam :D :D :D :D